Foretell what’s in 2006 E-Commerce Web Development
Will it be a better year or worst than the exiting year? It remains to be seen. Nonetheless, let me present my predictions as well…
1. The giant among the search engines will purchase additional technology start-ups. It will also contemplate on purchasing an older company and let go of its product for free.
2. Another is that web-wide video search will be developed into something big. It can now be found both in user-uploaded files and web videos.
3. A major revamp will happen on major search engines indices. As a result of this, numerous sites will be kicked out of the engines.
4. Internet Explorer 7 is soon to be released. This version includes several features.
5. Google will release Google Talk. This new feature can be used by chatters in their browsers.
6. Consequently, Microsoft Windows will suffer a little because of the E-commerce latest web developments.
7. Yahoo will again release a new email client. This can trigger the change of heart among Gmail users. The change will be by reason of the formers look and feel.
8. New translation tools will be introduced to the web. This way, just anybody can search in any language they prefer.
9. Bloggers will still be given attention. In fact, additional search engine features will be made for their enjoyment and easy access to other blogs.
CSS Templates Articles
CSS Templates Books